Plans, Purposes & Pursuits by Kenneth Hagin is an insightful book, where the author shares profound lessons for spiritual growth and ministry effectiveness. From a divine visitation that emphasizes God’s plans and the pursuit of His purposes, to seeking God’s will, understanding New Testament worship. The author explores key elements of a successful Christian journey. With personal anecdotes and scriptural insights, he guides readers to align with God’s plans, embrace His Word, and experience spiritual transformation.
Lessons You’ll Learn From This Post
1. The Visitation
2. Seeking God’s Plan For Your Future
3. God’s Plans and Men’s Purposes
4. Following God’s Plan as Revealed in the Word and By the Holy Spirit
5. The New Testament Worship
6. Being Filled With the Holy Spirit
Click post to read all about it.
And, Do well to SHARE this post with your friends and loved ones. Am sure they will be blessed by it.
God bless you