Raising Godly Children by Faith Oyedepo is a guide for parents on how to raise children that are obedient, responsible and godly. The book emphasizes the need for parents to realize that their children belong to God and they have a responsibility to train them according to God’s will. The author provides insights on how to meet the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of children while setting a good example for them to follow. The book is a call for parents to invest time, resources and the Word of God in raising their children.
Lessons You’ll Learn From This Post
1. Children are God’s not Yours
2. Raising Your Children Spiritually & Psychologically
3. Raising Your Children Emotionally
4. Raising Your Children to Meet Physical Needs
5. Raising Teenagers
6. Raising Children Through Discipline
7. Dealing With the Siege of Barreness
Click post to read all about it.
And, Do well to SHARE this post with your friends and loved ones. Am sure they will be blessed by it.
God bless you