Run The Race by Christine Caine is an inspiring book that draws powerful lessons from the world of relay racing to encourage readers in their journey of faith. Through personal stories and biblical examples, the author highlights the importance of running the race with perseverance, embracing yourrole, trusting in God’s timing, and passing the baton to the next generation. She also explores the significance of passion, overcoming obstacles, and understanding that great things take time and sacrifice. This book will motivate you to actively participate in God’s divine relay and make a lasting impact in your world.
Lessons You’ll Learn From This Post
1. We Are All Running The Relay
2. No One Ever Thought They Were Ready?
3. God Waht to Make Your Little Much
4. You Have A Role in the Race: Embrace It!
5. Handling Off Batons in the Race
6. Running The Race With Passion
7. Dealing With Passion-Slayers in the Race
8. Great Things Take Time and Sacrifice
Click post to read all about it.
And, Do well to SHARE this post with your friends and loved ones. Am sure they will be blessed by it.
God bless you